Nic Nac Dog Walking Privacy
- Nic Nac Dog Walking is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the
security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the
requirements of the data protection legislation in Australia.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- When you book, we need to know your name, address, email and telephone number.
This allows us to process and fulfil your booking. You have the option to withhold personal
information that is not required for the booking process.
- We use your personal information solely for payment and billing purposes.
We will only contact you with your consent.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party
for commercial reasons.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information
which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the Australian data
We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly
provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or
remove your personal details by contacting Nicky4@me.com.
- In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing
agency may require to verify your personal details for authorisation outside Australia.
Your information will not be transferred outside Australia for any other purpose.
- If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at Nicky4@me.com.